Change log from S3 to S3 version 2:
- IOATA and RTC panic problems on some 945 and 965 motherboards solved.
- 32-bit RTC package added for those problematic motherboards.
- AppleIntelPIIXATA Non-AHCI SATA driver that supports 6 ports added.
- Language packs updated to 10.6.3 version since they were from 10.6.0 and they caused some annoying bugs, so they are ok will be ok by the upgrades from now (except the Turkish language which is not supported by Apple).
- VoodooHDA upgraded from 0.2.2 to 0.2.6.1.
- Intel Pro V100 ethernet driver updated. Now it is 64/32 and working good.
- Marvell 88E8038 ethernet support added.
- Kext Utility updated to 2.4.2 ver version 2 <<<<
md5 of iATKOS_S3_version2.iso >>> 55d3aaae14435065b53acb61e3bccae2
You can directly download the S3 version 2 iso DVD by the torrent link abovsion which works better.